Listed below you can see many of the features available with Sapman v12 – you decide which you wish to use. If you have requirements that are not on the list, ask us – the list is not comprehensive and Sapman v12 is in constant development.
Advanced Manufacturing Control
- Material and Capacity Requirements Planning (ERP, MRP / MRPII)
- Master Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Integration with Preactor
- Advanced shop floor control with touch screens, wireless barcode scanners and keyboard wedge scanners
- Fully hybrid manufacturing capabilities: batch manufacturing, make-to-order, make-to stock, Kanban and service works orders.
- End-to-end batch and serial number traceability for materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods. Used by medical products and aerospace manufacturing customers.
- Sophisticated rule based cost estimating system with unlimited quantity breaks affecting both material and operation costs.
- Advanced product configurator integrated with Bills of Materials.
- Bills of Materials (BOMs) with unlimited levels, parts, manufacturing operations, sub-contract operations and resources.
- Multi-version BOMs to control amendment history, international variations, R&D changes and customer specific requirements.
- Trial kitting with recursive drill down through multi-level Bills of Materials including phantom BOMs. How many can I build? function.
- Advanced traceability enquiry and reporting facilities.
- Works order route progressing with time-sheet data entry for labour, materials and finished goods processing.
- Works Order Processing with multi-depot manufacturing control and automatic works orders from MRP and MPS.
- Works order costing with actual to estimate comparison facilities.
- Detailed workshop documentation including works orders, route cards, operation cards, job cards, kitting/picking lists, CAD drawings, labels, and quality assurance certificates.
- Quality Assurance control systems.
- Work in progress reporting.
- Bill of Materials tree-view with collapsible/expandable nodes.
- Barcode label printing and full support for industrial label printers such as Zebra.
- Scrap allowances including backflushing of historical scrap usages.
- Copy BOM and BOM template facilities.
- Backflushing of bulk issue items and of standard resource utilization times.
- CAD/CAM drawing viewer compatible with all major CAD/CAM drawing types.
- Component substitution linked to alternative parts defined within the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Alternative routing of works orders including adding or removing operations and re-allocating resources.
System Manager Modules
- Advanced task manager with threaded responses and stakeholder notification via email.
- Integrated with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Document management system allows any document that can be loaded on a Microsoft client to be attached and viewed.
- Unlimited user-defined analysis codes in all modules.
- Microsoft SQL Database allows authorised users complete access to data and database schemas – use all report designers (MS Excel, Access, Crystal…).
- Customer relationship manager (CRM).
- Quotations management system.
- Quick sales order processing with auto picking and rapid document workflow.
- Automatic purchase order processing.
- Advanced price list pricing systems on Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and Quotations.
- Advanced delivery documentation including QA certificates, certificates of conformity and export control.
- Multi depot/multi-bin stock control.
- Inter depot transfers including goods in transit management.
- Perpetual stock take system with A B C Codes and Shop Floor Data Capture via wireless Barcode scanners.