Sapman v12 is usually supplied on a rental model – £50 – £75 per concurrent user per month.
This fee includes all of the software (every module), all upgrades and unlimited support.
No contract tie in – you can increase or decrease your users at any time and we will simply amend your monthly payments to suit.
Our pricing scheme is extremely flexible for growing companies or those with variable staffing requirements throughout the year.
There is no upfront cost to use Sapman v12 but if you prefer to buy the software outright then we are happy to work with you on that basis too.
There is an up-front cost based on the work needed by our product specialists to set up and optimise your system (see The process) and this will include installation and implementation of the software, data transfer from the current system to the new, training of your staff and assisting with other areas as agreed – for instance, stationery layouts and non-standard reports.
- This up-front cost is typically £1,200 upwards. It varies as Sapman v12 can be a one user system, 100+ users or anywhere in between.
- You can have a single user system for FREE. This option excludes support but this can be purchased as required or on a fixed price contract.
- This FREE option is particularly useful to micro-businesses & start-ups and for larger operations that want a “try before you buy” option.
- The ongoing rental and support is paid monthly in advance by Standing Order. It covers the rental of the software, all upgrades as released plus full support desk help.
- Once a system is set up there is no minimum contract period – you are not tied in and you can increase or decrease the number of users as you go.
- Typically a contract will include a three year year fixed price clause to protect against price rises, i.e. no subscription rate increases over the first 36 months.
Bespoke Programming and Sponsored Development
Bespoke work is work that we do peripheral to the v12 product. That is, getting data into the system by hooking into parts of your existing processes that are non-standard and may need tailoring to optimize the installation.
We also offer help with customising reports to your specific needs or assisting the design of your stationery layouts. These are tasks you can undertake yourself; but you may find it more cost efficient to let us do the work.
If you would like alterations and enhancements to the core suite, we offer a Sponsored Development option.
Sapman v12 is constantly being improved with new functionality and development. This is driven by changes in technology and also client feedback which becomes a part of our ongoing development programme.
All of this is included in the on-going fixed monthly rental.
If clients want additional enhancements to the core system, they may agree with us to co-fund that additional programming rather than wait for the ongoing development to include that enhancement. This enhancement becomes part of the core system and thus potentially benefits all users. This co-funded development we call Sponsored Development.